Question:
which anime should i watch?
Dovado Evans
2011-03-20 00:32:33 UTC
okay so I've watch every episode of all these animes can you suggest a nice new one for me please?
yu-gi-oh
yu-gi-oh gx
pokemon advanced battles
yu-gi-oh 5ds
samuria jack
naruto
naruto shippuden
bleach
death note
freezing
yu-yu-hakashu
zatch bell
hellsing
trigun
inuasha
dragonball
dragonball z
dragonball gt
dragonball af
wolverine and the x men
x men evolution
ben 10
ben 10 alien force
ben 10 ultimate alien force
spider man unlimited
spiderman
spectacular spider man
south park
futurerama
family guy
simmsion
american dad
zoids
note: if i did mention other continuations of an anime i just could bother and dont even thing of suggestion one piece.
Twelve answers:
Vijay
2011-03-20 09:31:22 UTC
ok try some of these

BLEACH

DEATH NOTE

FMA

FMA BROTHERHOOD

INUYASHA

GHOST FIGHTER

SAMURAI X

LAW OF UEKI

STIGMA OF THE WIND

SLAM DUNK

FLAME OF RECCA

CARD CAPTURE SAKURA

ALICE ACADEMY

CHRONICLES OF THE WINGS

JOURNEY TO THE WEST

CAPTION TSUBASA

HUNGRY HEART

DARKER THAN BLACK

BLACK CAT

BLACK JACK

PRINCE OF TENNIS

MAID SAMA

HAYATE THE COMBAT BUTLER

COWBOY BEBOP

AIR GEAR

RANMA 1/2

ROMEO JULIET
Nancy
2016-04-28 02:16:32 UTC
The question is answered differently depending on if you are asking when I watched anime for the first time in my life, when I started watching regularly, or when I started watching as an adult. As a kid, I would have to guess the first one that I ever saw would be Speed Racer. Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon would be close, when Cartoon Network first showed them; but, I don't think they came out in time. Of course, Toonami introduced many great ones as a kid, but second grade I, like everyone else, became fanatical about Pokemon. Digimon followed soon after. However, the first anime that was more mature that I ever watched was when [adult swim] was first launched. That was my introduction to what anime really was. I'm almost positive that the first anime I watched that wasn't for or edited for kids was Cowboy Bebop, and it's kind of funny that the first episode I saw was the last episode (Real Folk Blues Part 2). I remember being shocked, that this was animated yet wasn't directed towards kids, and a lot of stuff was done that I wouldn't think would be drawn out. So, the first one I watched would be Speed Racer. The first one I seriously watched was Pokemon, since I saw DBZ before but didn't become fanatical about it until later. And, the first serious 'adult' anime that I watched was Cowboy Bebop.
2011-03-23 09:52:20 UTC
Cat's Eye

Chobits

Code Geass

Cowboy Bebop

Digimon

DoReMi

Gravitation

Hetalia: Axis Powers

Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne

Kuroshitsuji

Mila Superstar

Monster Rancher

Nana

Ouran High School Host Club

Pokémon

Psychic Detective Yakumo

Sailor Moon

Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

Touhou

Vampire Knight

Vocaloid

Wedding Peach

X/1999
copycat1773
2011-03-20 01:29:40 UTC
A lot of those aren't anime, as has been stated

If you want a good one to try that isn't on your list already, may I suggest Code Geass? It's a personal favorite of mine.

You should also check out some of these;

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (about a girl who loves strange things like ghosts, aliens, witches and time travelers... and ends up being friends with a few! A very well-balanced series. If you watch the second season though, you'll need quite a bit of patience. The first 7 episodes or so are almost exactly the same!)

Ouran Highschool Host Club (this one's about a girl who gets into a fancy school on a scholarship and while looking for a quiet place to read, stumbles upon the school's host club! ...And then accidentally breaks an expensive piece of pottery in their room and has to disguise herself as a boy and work as one of the hosts to pay it off. Chaos ensues!)

Lucky Star (if you check it out, it will be the most pointless and weird anime you will ever watch, but the comedy never ends! It was based off a 4-panel comic series, and there is no plot whatsoever, but that's kind of the point, anyway!)

Cowboy Bebop (if you liked Trigun, you'll like this one. It's a classic about space cowboys and smooth jazz!)

Rurouni Kenshin (another classic, this one's a somewhat historical story of a famous samurai who lived during Japan's edo period)

Samurai Deeper Kyo (see above description. It's about a medicine peddler who's actually a notorious samurai)

Darker Than Black (if you like Code Geass, you'll like. The concepts are pretty similar as they both contain weird eye powers, green-haired heroines, and numerous Pizza Hut ads)

Full Metal Alchemist (this series was so good, they made two animes of it! It's the tale of two brothers who tried to use alchemy to bring their mother back to life and failed, costing the older brother his arm and leg, and the younger brother his entire body. The series basically revolves around the brothers trying to find the philosopher's stone, which they can use to return their bodies to normal. The first anime followed the series until halfway through it, because the manga wasn't complete yet, so it branches off in a completely different direction. The second anime, Brotherhood, follows the manga almost exactly, with the edition of a filler episode here and there to make some time, and it moves much more quickly than the first anime.)

Quickly, here are a few more

Axis Powers Hetalia, which is a history-based comedy where the countries are personified

Batman Gotham Knight, which is, despite being about Batman, actually an anime! It's a great psychological-action-thriller take on the classic superhero

Any of the numerous movies directed by Hayao Miyazaki, which are all amazing. If you watch Ponyo, though, watch the Japanese dub and save yourself the pain of listening to the crappy English voiceovers which were done by actual 6 year-olds

Highschool of the Dead, which is a very new (new as in, it started in the summer of '10) anime about a zombie apocalypse. Very cutting-edge as far as animation goes.

As for anime movies, Akira is the best one around. It's the classic of classics, but the plot is incredibly dark and don't watch it if you have a weak stomach

Also, try Fist of the North Star, Great Teacher Onizuka, Rosario+Vampire, Sailor Moon (that's a long one), Fooly Cooly, Neon Genesis Evengalion, and Gurren Lagann

Whew, that was some list!
Elyashiv
2011-03-20 06:36:16 UTC
I Personally Like:

Highschool Of The Dead (H.O.T.D.)

Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?

Kampfer

Hyakka Ryouran - Samurai Girls

Seikon No Qwaser

Shikabane Hime (1-Aka, 2- Kuro <- Two Seasons)

And Maybe Zombie Loan

Enjoy!
KitsuneKid
2011-03-20 13:52:29 UTC
FullMetal Alchemist?

And secondly, Spidermn, Futurama, Family Guy, Simpsons, X-Men South Park and American dad are not Anime's -_-
Rawrrr×Addiction
2011-03-22 06:07:50 UTC
Hellsing, but the Ultimate one >_>
DistrictThirteen
2011-03-20 01:02:44 UTC
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

Devil May Cry :)
Matt Arns
2011-03-20 00:43:32 UTC
Fullmetal alchemist
Cute Pan
2011-03-20 01:22:39 UTC
Try watching Hajime no Ippo

http://www.gorgeousanime.com/anime/hajime-no-ippo
?
2011-03-20 00:38:28 UTC
A lot of those aren't anime .... but watch Katekyo Hitman Reborn, it's pretty good.
Cait
2011-03-20 00:37:26 UTC
ouran high host club

vampire knight