Question:
Anime/Manga Poll: Where do you get your stuff?
Silly Girl && ♥
2009-06-26 12:54:31 UTC
Alright. I wanted to know where everyone buys their manga and anime because I'm curious.

I have bought from Barnes and Noble, Borders, Books a Million, F.Y.E and Half Price Books. I have bought online from B&N and Books a Million once each (that I can remember LOL). I also have got anime DVDs off rightstuf.

I like Half Price and Borders the best because Borders has the best stock and gives out coupons all the time. Half Price is cheap and they have stuff I want. I also like Books a Million for there buy 2 get one free sale, but that is only once a year. :/ F.Y.E is where I'v got some anime DVDs for a good price (it helps that my family has their membership) and rightstuf is cheap to begin with, and they always have sales.

Anyway, where do YOU get your stuff? =D
Four answers:
Mouse
2009-06-26 12:58:22 UTC
Best Buy, Barns and Noble, Borders, Waldens, a little little bit from Wallmart. Online stories: rightstuf.com, justmanga.com.

Then xD I go crazy at cons.
Willis
2009-06-26 13:16:00 UTC
Hastings, Borders, Powells, Book and Game(local store), Barnes and Noble
LoliSoap
2009-06-26 13:01:55 UTC
The only store I buy my manga is at Borders or Wallmart. For the DVD only Best Buy :]
2016-11-06 13:45:58 UTC
[a million] What do you planned to be the precise 3 maximum useful loss of life scenes from an anime or manga? ===> Lelouch Lamperouge [Code Geass] gentle Yagami [loss of life word] L Lawliet [loss of life word] ~~~ Honorable mentions: Rosette and Chrono [Chrono campaign] and Maes Hughes [FMA] [2] Do you have/have you ever had something anime/manga which you have carried everywhere with you or perhaps "worshipped"? ===> Umm no longer in all probability "carry everywhere" bu I do shop the techniques of Code Geass with me. I shop on thinking approximately Lelouch's techniques whilst i'm in college at stuff. additionally, I actual have a tendency to think of like Haruhi Suzumiya and picture that ordinary is boring. xD [3] you have been employed to create a fragrance/cologne/fragrance/air freshener based off an anime/manga character. What character could you choose, what's the product called and what heady scent is it? ===> Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura. i could make the sent cherry blossom (duhh, for 'sakura' of direction) and that i could call it umm.... "Sakura heady scent" xD haha [4] What anime/manga/video game character could you convey with you, in case you have been: --trapped on a abandoned tropical island >>> Lelouch Lamperouge [Code Geass] --hacking the computer of a multimillion dollar company >>> Edward [Cowboy Bebop] --waiting interior the Emergency Room of a scientific institution for hours with a fractured hand (are you able to fracture your hand? o.o) >>> Hatori [culmination Basket] Helllooo, he's a doctor! xD hehe --trapped in a non-useful area colony >>> Haruhi Suzumiya [TMoHS] --in a city for the period of a zombie invasion >>> Edward Elric [FMA] --attempting to discover a e book in an abandoned library >>> Yuki Nagato [TMoHS] [5] prevalent anime/manga character(s) that are no longer Asian? ===> Lelouch Lamperouge; he's a Britannian :3