Question:
easter bunny?
flossintru
2006-04-08 14:35:27 UTC
what would you like the easter bunny to bring you for easter?
if you could have anything you wanted?
26 answers:
max_eugen
2006-04-09 08:26:38 UTC
so many answers are...like peace on earth...food to africa.....but if it`s the one that u most desire is Love.It`s the single wish that brigs everything withit.So yeah that the eastern bunny brings me Love!!!What would u like? Max.
Rockstar
2006-04-08 21:40:11 UTC
I don't have an easter bunny anymore. I grew up and my mommy lives 5 states away, so I don't get anything...I wish I did. It's so sad...(ok I'm kidding about the mommy thing, but I do miss those cream filled eggs and reece's bunny cups.
2006-04-09 23:44:28 UTC
A bunny girl
Joe T
2006-04-08 21:38:10 UTC
A Denver omelette with hash browns 2 strips of bacon and a cup of coffee.
?
2006-04-08 21:37:18 UTC
I would ask the Bunny to bring me anything that it thinks I could use to make my yard more beautiful than it is now. Thanks Bunny!!!
rekall13
2006-04-08 21:55:04 UTC
The 'Kyou Kara Maou' novels in English.
2006-04-08 21:39:05 UTC
2006 Honda Accord EX with all the extras.
Mom
2006-04-08 21:38:45 UTC
An all expense paid trip to Athens and Damascus.
Mummy of 2
2006-04-08 21:38:26 UTC
Lots of Cadbury's Eggs and some luck, so I can get a good job :)
int_69h
2006-04-08 21:37:08 UTC
Another western egg
Midnight Dynamo
2006-04-08 21:38:55 UTC
The truth about himself , Santa , and the Tooth fairy.
jfer
2006-04-08 21:38:42 UTC
Just a tiny bit more time.
lilith971
2006-04-08 21:37:59 UTC
a baby

and a husband
flowerlover12003
2006-04-08 21:37:41 UTC
A CHOCOLATE BUNNY.
hottdonna
2006-04-08 21:38:26 UTC
a hot guy who is totally awesome
Buster
2006-04-08 21:44:13 UTC
peace on earth
mommie_29801
2006-04-08 21:38:59 UTC
I would want him so share his cabbage and carrots.
2006-04-09 01:56:26 UTC
big screen tv
redunicorn
2006-04-08 21:39:40 UTC